[NFBNJ] Handel's Messiah PosterMary Fernandez To Perform

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 22 11:41:17 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
I received the following information from Mary Fernandez, affiliate board member and chair of the state scholarship committee.
Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Subject: Handel's Messiah Poster

Hi Joe!

I’m pasting the poster information for Handel’s Messiah. It will be held in Summit on Saturday Dec. 9th! And I have a solo! Would love to see some lovely familiar faces!!

Mary

Tickets can be bought here:

https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3126985

Handel’s MESSIAH

The complete work with

chamber orchestra and soloists.

Dr. Thomas Juneau,

artistic director

Saturday, December 9, 2017 • 7:30 pm

Saint John’s Lutheran Church

587 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ

Tickets: $20 in advance, $25 at the door, $10 students

Available at www.summitchorale.org

Funding has been made possible in part by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Department of State,

a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, through a grant administered by

the Union County Office of Cultural and Heritage Affairs.

Mary C. Fernandez

Consultant: Disability Rights and Web Accessibility