[NFBNJ] Online registration form glitch resolved

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:49:13 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

I have fixed the glitch on the online registration form. When you go to the
payment method drop-down in the checkout section, select PayPal. It will
then redirect you to the PayPal payment page. Once there you can either
enter your PayPal login information or click on the "pay via credit or debit
card" button.

For those that have already completed the form, but wanted to pay via PayPal
or credit/debit card, please let me know off list. I will remove your
earlier submission and you can re-submit.

When submitting the form, please make sure the state drop-down field states
the correct state. For example, press N about four times to get to New
Jersey and make sure it says New Jersey before moving on to the zip field.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware & Illinois

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale