[NFBNJ] State Convention Don't Hesitate Make Your Hotel Reservations

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 13:47:01 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!

The 42nd state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey, Live The Life You Want; Blind With Vision will be held from
Thursday, November 1  through Sunday, November 4, 2018.

For early arrivals, there are a number of rooms reserved for Wednesday,
October 31.

Don’t hesitate.  Please make your room reservations as soon as possible.

Last year, the room block was sold out prior to the block deadline date and
therefore, DON’T HESITATE!

The room block deadline is October 5, 2018.

When making hotel room reservations,you need to secure via credit card.
There will be no charge to your card until you arrive at the hotel.

With this said, if  you are thinking about attending, if you are somewhat
positive that you will attend, not quite sure you will attend and to those
that know that they will attend, PLEASE make your hotel reservations as soon
as possible.

Note; if you can not attend and you have made hotel reservations, don’t call
the hotel to cancel.  Please call me at 973 743 0075.  I usually have a
waiting list to review as many learn about the state convention after the
date of October 5.  if the block is not sold out, the remainder of rooms
will be released to the public.  In years past, the block sells out prior to
the deadline and therefore, Please, don’t hesitate!

There are a limited number of refrigerators and if you are in need for
medical reasons,please inform the staff when making your hotel reservation.

In addition, there are a limited number of assessable rooms and if needed,
don’t hesitate, make it known when you are making your room reservation.

Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, 515 US Highway 1 South, Iselin, NJ, 08830

Note: If traveling via Access Link, please inform the trip coordinator the
following.

You must state that the hotel is in Woodbridge.  For some reason, Iselin
does not work as the location.

Cross street: Gill Lane

The address to use for those driving is 4 Gill Lane.

It is a bank that is across the street from the hotel.

To make your hotel reservations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week please call

(732) 634-3600

Please use code: NFB

The best time to call is during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Standard Room

$106.00, plus tax.

Junior Suite

$146.00, plus tax.

Hotel’s room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes
(currently 14.625%) in effect at the time of check-out.

       Breakfast Buffet included in rate for up to two guests.

Note: The guide dog relief area will be announced at a later date.

We are planning to distribute the pre registration information by the last
week in August however, don’t hesitate to reserve your hotel room

As updates are needed to distribute, we will do so.

 Thanks to all as we continue to raise expectations to live the life we
want!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net