[NFBNJ] Reminder Call Thursday April 5 Open To All Interested Pertaining To Diabetes And Vision Loss

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 00:28:55 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
The following announcement was forwarded by Rebecca Bryant, President of the
Diabetic Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.
With many new additions to the NFBNJ list serve, I wanted to share the
following items of interest.
Diabetic Division open calls are scheduled for Thursday, April 5 and June 7
at 7:00 pm
The next membership call is planned for Thursday, May 3 at 7:00 pm.
Below is the call and code information.
The diabetic division is one of the nine divisions established in New
Jersey.  In addition, the NFBNJ has seven chapters that continue to meet
monthly.
Please visit the state website at
www.nfbnj.org

We have information highlighting all chapters, divisions, committees,
programs and projects.
For additional information pertaining to diabetes and vision loss, please
contact Rebecca Bryant at 973 732 6559 or email, rirvin14 at optonline.net

Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net