[NFBNJ] Sad News The Passing Of Gary Lemberg

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 14:24:01 UTC 2018

To all!

It is with sadness that I bring you the news of the passing of long time
member, Gary Lemberg.
Gary was a member in the Northeast Chapter, Technology and Sports and
Recreation Divisions of the NFBNJ.  Gary also participated in several
Adjustment to Vision Loss programs.  For those that reside in the northern
part of the state, Gary was active with the Eyes closed Hearts Open, ECHO,
group.   He also participated with groups sponsored by Heightened
Independence  for Progress.

Gary attended several national conventions and a good number of state
conventions.  He enjoyed attending all nine After The Holidays party
celebrations.  His warm smile, eagerness to learn and to always meet his
challenges with a positive attitude best describes our friend, Gary.

I received the following from Linda Melendez and Trisha Ebel late last night
and early this morning.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want.

***

It was his sister in law that contacted me, not his mom.  He had a very bad
virus, maybe the flu, at 11:30 am yesterday he said he was feeling better
and sitting up, he took Tylenol at  12 his attendant said to the mom and the
mom tried to call him but no answer.  They found him passed at 1:30.

Arrangements today at  10:30

Address:  735 Forest Avenue in Paramus, NJ  07652