[NFBNJ] Ruffalo and Melendez To Attend Hearing April 18 at 10:30 AM Senator Menendez Presentation Scott LaBarre

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 17 13:41:46 UTC 2018

Note to all!
Linda Melendez was the group leader during the Washington seminar that
presented issues to Senator Menendez’s staff.
Veronica Gaspa, President of the New Jersey Association of Blind Students,
Ida Behrini, a student at Drew University and I were also present during the
presentation of issues.
I and Linda Melendez will be attending the hearing, see information below,
and Veronica has submitted her testimony.  Senator Menendez could use part
of her comments in his opening remarks.
The information is provided.

Joe

***

Greetings to all!
Please read through the email threads.
Visiting and providing follow up does make a difference!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want