[NFBNJ] REMINDER: JOIN US FOR ANOTHER ASBURY PARK BEACH DAY; ALL ARE WELCOMED & CONFIRMATION DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 20:45:40 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Take a look at the following information provided by Linda Melendez,
President, Sports and recreation Division, NFBNJ.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Joe:

Can you please consider forwarding a reminder to the NFBNJ Distribution
List inviting everyone to another Sports and Recreation Division Asbury
Park Beach Day?  Also, the confirmation date to participate has been
extended to Thursday, August 23rd.

Regards,
Linda Melendez, President
Sports & Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey
732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063>
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
Website: www.nfbnj.org
Sports & Recreation Division of NFBNJ Calendar of Events:
www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-calendar

****
Greetings, fellow members of the National Federation of the Blind of NJ!
Our Sports and Recreation Division invites you to take advantage of the
last weeks of summer with another Asbury Park beach day on Saturday, August
25 from noon to 5 p.m.

Join us for activities that include walking the boardwalk, having lunch
along the way then enjoying an ice cream before returning together to the
Access Link pick-up spot.  Each participant is responsible for their own
expenses, including transportation and food. Friends and family members are
invited to participate as well. It will be fun to just spend time getting
to know each other and getting some exercise along the oceanfront.

Here are the particulars:

·       When: Saturday, August 25th

·       Where:  Meet for a prompt noon start at Asbury Park Convention
Hall, 1300 Ocean Ave., Asbury Park 07712. If travelling by Access Link, the
cross street is Fifth Avenue. Please arrange your ride times to arrive NO
LATER THAN NOON and depart promptly at 5 p.m.

·       Coordinator Linda Melendez will meet participants outside
Convention Hall and will ensure everyone has a safe departure at the end of
the event.

·       What to bring: whatever will make you comfortable such as drinking
water, a hat, sunscreen, a snack, etc.

To confirm your participation, contact Linda Melendez, President of the NFB
NJ Sports and Recreation Division at (732) 421-7063 or e-mail at
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

Please reserve your spot no later than Thursday, August 23rd. In case of
inclement weather, Linda will let you know whether the event will need to
be postponed.