[NFBNJ] Reminder Flyer After The Holidays Party Saturday January 5 2019

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 5 05:09:09 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
With one month until the 10th annual After The Holidays Party, a reminder
notice is provided, see below.
Remember, the party is open to all members, family, friends, neighbors and
co-workers.
All are welcomed!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

You are cordially invited to the National Federation of the Blind of NJ's

10th Annual After the Holidays Party

Saturday, January 5, 2019

1 to 5 p.m.

Knights of Columbus Hall

94 Bridge Street, Belleville, NJ

Access Link accessible

Cross Street: Belleville Avenue

$25 per adult; $15 for children 7- 12 years; free for children 6 & younger

Please include a separate sheet with attendees' names & phone numbers.

All payment must be received no later than December 31, 2018.

Make your check payable to NFBNJ and mail to:

254 Spruce Street

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

The online registration form for the holiday party will open on November 5,

2018. To register online, please visit

<https://www.nfbnj.org/holiday-party/registration>

www.nfbnj.org/holiday-party/registration using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

For additional information call Joe at 973-743-0075.

We'll have door prizes, a sing-along & a special appearance by jolly old
Santa!

Special note: If you would like an attendee to receive a gift from Santa,

please bring a wrapped gift labeled with the name of the recipient.

MISTLETOE MAGIC MENU

Holiday Tossed Garden Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing

Chicken Savoy, Eggplant Rollatini, Meatballs, Pasta with Vodka Sauce

Assorted Cold Cuts and Potato Salad

Chicken Fingers

Rolls and Butter

Homemade Holiday Desserts

Coffee, Tea and Assorted Soft Drinks

Cash bar will be available.

Please join us in celebrating the holidays