[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: T and Polo Shirts

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 16:27:15 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!

I have been asked to provide the following information pertaining to the
NFBNJ T and Polo Shirts
With the holiday season upon us, makes a great gift for your self and
others.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

NFBNJ Shirts
Hello everyone,
Those who attended  the convention now know we have NFB t shirts & polos for
sale. For those who haven't seen them yet,  they are red with our tagline  &
logo printed sharply in white. The T shirt is a soft cotton blend and the
polo a  polyester. They are available in mens sizes S-XL and can be ordered
in size 2x-4x. With either, or both  you can treat yourself or someone you
love to a gift as the holidays are fast approaching. The T shirts are $19,
the polos are $24 with individual shipping included. Another option is a
group shipment with the use of a flat rate box.

All orders must be paid in advance. Please make checks payable to: NFBNJ
(print shirts in the memo).

Don’t forget to provide size or sizes and type of shirts.  Also include your
phone number to verify the order.

special Note For Chapter Presidents: Taking sizes from your chapter members
and making check payable to NFBNJ will assist with the shipping process with
the box of shirts to be delivered to you for distribution for upcoming
meetings.

product will be shipped weekly after receiving payment.
Send orders & payments to:
Anne Marie Harris
27 Mc Clelland Avenue
Pitman NJ  08071