[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa Cucco and Auntie Serena

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 9 17:22:11 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Sharing great news is always a pleasure as we announce the birth of Rose
Carmella D’Urso Cucco. She is the proud daughter of John and Alysia Cucco.
Rose was born on Saturday, December 8 at 5:22 pm.  She weighed in at 6
pounds and 15 ounces.
All are doing fine!

Her grandparents, Carol Castellano and Bill along with Auntie Serena,  can
not wait to change her diapers, read and sing her songs of love and is old
enough to eat her first meatball.
We offer congratulations to the D’Urso family.

The NFBNJ family congratulate all involved with another member to our
family.

Keep well.
Keep caring.
Keep the good thoughts flowing.

Best Wishes,

Joe, Judy Ruffalo
and the NFBNJ family.

Note: If you wish to reach Carol, her email is
blindchildren at verizon.net