[NFBNJ] Getting Ready for College Begins in Third Grade

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 1 02:31:01 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Congratulations to Carol Castellano and congratulations to all that have
ordered the following book.

Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Getting Ready for College Begins in Third Grade
To: blindchildren at verizon.net

                        Now available in electronic braille (BRF)!

                        Getting Ready for College Begins in Third Grade
                        Working Toward an Independent Future for Your
Blind/Visually Impaired Child
                        By Carol Castellano
                        In print or BRF: $25.00 and up

                        Getting Ready for College Begins in Third Grade will
inspire parents and teachers with the confidence and enthusiasm for the task
at hand.

                        All parents hope for an independent future for their
blind/visually impaired child. To turn that hope into a reality, Getting
Ready for College... offers an approach to the development and education of
blind and visually impaired children based on the concept of equal
expectations and the right to equal opportunity.

                        With chapters on high expectations, academics,
independent living skills, independent movement and travel, social
interaction and social skills, daily living, and self-advocacy, author Carol
Castellano encourages parents to look to the future without fear, and equips
them with the information they need to prepare their child for an
independent life.

                        Read the table of contents and order the book here.
                        A volume in Critical Concerns in Blindness Series.

                        ******
                        To order any books, send payment to:
                        NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
                        Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or
(617) 266-6160 ext 520.
                        Or order any of our books online at
                        http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html.

                        Forward to a friend

                        Copyright © 2018 National Braille Press, All rights
reserved.

                        National Braille Press
                        88 Saint Stephen St
                        Boston, MA 02115

                        Add us to your address book

                        www.nbp.org

                        Connect with us!

                        set email preferences (HTML vs. Plain Text)
unsubscribe from this list