[NFBNJ] Donated Items

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 1 03:19:44 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.
If interested, please review as the contact information is below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
all items are in Summit, New Jersey

2 Clarity brand model JV 35 Talking telephones with all parts and directions
in new condition

1 Verizon wireless Coupe flip phone for blind use; has ICE menu, dedicated
911 key, speakerphone

   and ability to reach outside lines through 3 dedicated emergency numbers
and/or through voice

   recognition .  Also hearing aid compatible.  In good working condition.
All parts in original box

   with directions and user guide.

1 Sony TCM-200DV tape recorder to use with Readers Digest monthly recordings
for the blind.

   In good working condition.

1 Reizen talking watch with all directions and warranty in original box

1 Eveready swivel-head standing battery operated flashlight:  good for
reading menus in restaurants.

3 folding red and white "blind canes" in good condition:  one is nearly new

My dad just died on January 7th, and he used these items daily.  All are in
good working condition.

Contact Paul Babineau

908-334-0517

Paul_babineau at fitnyc.edu