[NFBNJ] Contact Info Provided NJ Legislators The Time For Action Is Now!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 02:40:45 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
I have been asked to provide contact information for Governor Murphy and
Acting Commissionor Carole Johnson.
I have pasted below for your need.
Please refer to the email distributed today featuring points of interest to
keep the CBVI as a separate agency.
The time for action is Now!

In addition, information is provided to locate your NJ legislators, State
Assembly and State Senate
Contact information for committee chairs in the Assembly and Senate  are
provided
***

Governor Murphy
The number to call is 609-292-6000.
Tell them you want to leave a message for the Governor and they will put you
through to the Governor's office.

After you make your call, email the message to the Governor at
constituent.relations at nj.gov.

Then send the same message in a letter to:
Office of the Governor
PO Box 001
Trenton, NJ 08625

In addition, please contact, Acting Commissioner,
Carole Johnson
Department of Human Services, DHS

Carole.johnson at dhs.state.nj.us
609 292 3717

• Ask our legislators to protect services for our blind kids and for BVI
adults.  Ask them to
PRESERVE THE COMMISSION FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED AS A SEPARATE
AGENCY

Find your legislators at http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/legsearch.asp
Find  the Governor’s contact info here: http://nj.gov/governor/contact/
Find Acting Commissioner Johnson’s mailing address here:
http://www.nj.gov/nj/gov/deptserv/
Email: carole.johnson at dhs.state.nj.us
Format for email to legislators:  State Senator:  senLASTNAME at njleg.org
Assemblyman:  asmLASTNAME at njleg.org
Assemblywoman:  aswLASTNAME at njleg.org

Senator Joseph F. Vitale
Chair, Health, Human Services, and Sr. Citizens Committee
569 Rahway Ave.
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
732-855-7441
senvitale at njleg.org

Assemblywoman Joann Downey
Chair, Human Services Committee
802 West Park Ave., Suite 221
Ocean Twp., NJ 07712
732-695-3371
or
35 West Main St.,1st Floor
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-333-0166

aswdowney at njleg.org

The time for action is NOW!
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life We Want!