[NFBNJ] HIP HIP HOORAY!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 26 16:31:05 UTC 2018

Greetings to all on the NFBNJ distribution list!

I have received a request to distribute from Trisha Ebel, Heighten
Independence in Progress, HIP.

My comments follow.

Congratulations to HIP and Trisha Ebel to support the blind and vision loss
community with continued belief that raising expectations to live the life
we want and to assist all to transform dreams into reality.

Working together to make a difference With hope, love and determination to
assist all to change what it means to be blind is worthy for all to step out
of their comfort zones.!

****

The following information is being forwarded by  the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind and vision-impaired and should not be construed as
an official endorsement.

Trisha’s message follows.

Hi Joe, can you pass this along to all on your distribution lists, hip is
branching out to those throughout NJ.

Great News, Trisha Ebel is back at hip  and is better then ever!  Trisha has
began working at hip once again, working with those who are blind and
visually impaired (no age limit).    She will be setting up phone support
groups that will cover all of New Jersey,  as well as in-person support
groups in Southern Bergen county and Hudson county.

She is available to receive phone calls and emails:  Need a resource, have a
question about vision loss or blindness or anything related,  just give her
a call!

If you are in need of a peer support group, let her know she is setting them
up.
Trisha’s contact information: Trisha Ebel (201) 996- 9100 ext. 19
Email: tebel.ber at hipcil.org

Warmly,
Trisha Ebel