[NFBNJ] Congratulations We Did It! The Commission Will Be Preserved

Andrew Rees amrees567 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:54:57 UTC 2018

Great news!!

Andrew Rees

From: joe ruffalo via NFBNJ
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:30 PM
To: nfbnj at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBNJ] Congratulations We Did It! The Commission Will Be Preserved

Greetings to all on the NFBNJ distribution list!

Congratulations to all that emailed and called Governor Murphy and Acting Commissioner Johnson with your letter and the facts sheet on the importance to preserve the NJ CBVI.
Your individual and collective voices were heard as we want to continue to raise expectations to live the life we want!
I know when we need you again, you will be available to assist to change what it means to be blind!
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey are the blind speaking for ourselves!

Again, congratulations!
The following was forwarded by Carol Castellano, President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ.

**

Dear Members,

Thanks to your efforts of calling, writing, and emailing, we have received
the assurance in writing and in person today from Acting Commissioner
Carole Johnson that "the Murphy Administration is committed to CBVI's
important work...and has no intention of dismantling or eliminating CBVI."

The Commission for the Blind will be preserved!  Well done, everyone!

Carol & Joe

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life We Want!

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBNJ:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnj_nfbnet.org/amrees567%40gmail.com