[NFBNJ] Congratulations Matthew Whitaker

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 4 15:32:11 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
On this snowy day, I wanted to lift your spirits with the following eemail
exchanges from Matthew Whitaker and me.
I first met Matthew and his family probably when he was seven, some nine
years ago.
He has grown in height, grown as a Musician,an advocate for the blind
community and most importantly, grown as a person that continues to raise
his expectations to transform his dreams into reality!
Hope you will enjoy the links provided below and hope you will share with
others.
For those that need to shovel, take it easy, enjoy the weather, and enjoy a
cup or two of hot chocolate after your ttask has been completed.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net