[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Casting Call for 2nd Annual Ms. Blind Diva Empowerment Pageant hosted by Eyes Like Mine

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:08:59 UTC 2018

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Request for distribution from Krystle Allen, member, Northern Chapter and
President, Eyes Like Mine.

Greetings to all!

Pasted is a text only large print file inviting vision impaired or blind
women to the Ms. Blind Diva Empowerment Pageant casting. I would appreciate
it if you would share in your network. Eyes Like Mine Inc. Is aiming to
provide an empowering experience during our 2nd annual empowerment pageant.

Thank you in advance.

Information follows:

Casting Call Alert

If You Know You Are A Blind Diva, Show Us By Competing In This Years Ms.
Blind Diva Empowerment Pageant.

Must Be A Woman Who Is Visually Impaired Or Legally Blind Between The Ages
of 18-35 Who Is Working Volunteering Or Attending College Or Trade
Institution.

Casting Will Take Place At Ashley Stewart Store Located At
202-204 Springfield Ave.
Newark, NJ 07103
11AM-3PM Saturday, February 10, 2018

Contacts:

 <mailto:Info at eyeslikemine.org> Info at eyeslikemine.org

 <mailto:Projecmanagerinfo at eyeslikemine.org>
Projecmanagerinfo at eyeslikemine.org

 <mailto:Pageantcoordinator at eyeslikemine.org>
Pageantcoordinator at eyeslikemine.org

Krystle Allen

President, Eyes Like Mine Inc.

P.O. Box 10125

Newark,NJ 07101

862-600-2144

Www.eyeslikemine.org <http://Www.eyeslikemine.org>

Follow us on twitter and Instagram and Like us on facebook

Home of “dancing with the blind” and The Ms. Blind Diva Empowerment Pageant

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware, Pennsylvania,
Nevada, & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale