[NFBNJ] Bowling League Spring 2018.

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 23:51:58 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
An opportunity to begin in winter and finish in spring!
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

​Joe:

Could you please share the following Bowling League invitation with our
NFBNJ Listserv membership?

​Thank you,
Linda Melendez
President Sports and Recreation Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of New Jersey
732 421 7063
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

Sports and Recreation Division Calandar
www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-calendar

Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ Photos webpage
www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreational-photos
The sky's the limit and you are stronger than you think you are.  Let’s come
out of our comfort zone and become participants in our lives.  Do the sports
and recreational activities we desire.  I am looking forward to a new
beginning of raising expectations and living the lives we want.  We Got
This!

***

​The following information is being forwarded by the Sports & Recreation
Committee of the NFBNJ as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind and vision-impaired and should not be construed as
an official endorsement.
My comments: Go for it!

​****
The Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ would like to invite interested
individuals to participate in the Bowling League Spring 2018.

Bowling League Spring 2018.
Begins: Wednesday, February 21st
Time: 6pm-9pm
Duration: 8 weeks

Bowling Alley: Brunswick Zone
Location:  679 Washington Ave - Belleville, NJ 07109
​Cross Street:  Grey Lock ParkwayCost:
$9/night - 3games  ~or~
$15/night - 3games & your own bowling ball presented at the end of 8weeks
$5.12/night-bowling shoe rental
*Everyone who signs up to bowl on the league will receive a FREE Tshirt*

*Blind, Visually Impaired & Sighties are welcome to bowl with us
*Access link accessible
*No outside food or beverages permitted
*If you miss a week we will help fill in your spot, however you are
responsible for that week's bowling fees (unless other arrangements are
made)
*Fun & good time REQUIRED by all!!!

If interested, please contact:
Josh (862) 888-1614. ~or~