[NFBNJ] Passing of Rebecca Bryant

ELLEN SULLIVAN ems553 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 22:22:59 UTC 2018

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Greetings to all.  I have some very sad news to share with you regarding the passing last week of our beloved Affiliate Board Member, President of the Northern Chapter and the Diabetic Division, Rebecca Bryant.  I was contacted by her husband on Thursday July 5 with this information and I suspect many of you have already heard this.  Please keep Rebecca and her family in your thoughts and prayers and I will let you know when I have more information about her funeral/memorial services.

Stay safe.