[NFBNJ] Congratulations Bausch Foundation Approved Funds For The BELL Academy and State Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 22:23:04 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Great news!
The Bausch Foundation approved a grant to support the BELL Academy and the
NFBNJ 42nd state convention.
Congratulations to the grant writing committee with Ellen as the chair.
Thanks to Brian with providing the figures and thoughts with the preparation
for the grant and as always, your president as cheerleader
I have provided the information below and if curious, read beyond my
signature.
Ellen’s thank you is provided and info from the foundation.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
***

Dear Mr. Hirsch,

    Grateful for your generosity.  This is so important to us and we will be
sending you the agreement along with our further expression of appreciation.

You will be recognized for your gracious donation and we will have lots of
pictures to share with you. This is wonderful news!  Thank you!  Ellen
Sullivan

 "We can live the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back!"

On July 13, 2018 at 2:41 PM Bausch Foundation - Apply