[NFBNJ] Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ & Philly Touch Tour Conference Call Key Notes

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 18 15:50:43 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
I have received from Linda Melendez, President of the Sports and Recreation
Division to forward to all on the NFBNJ distribution list since many members
attended to the call last week.
The following information is provided.
A more in depth description of upcoming activities with contact information,
prices and dates are attached.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Subject: Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ & Philly Touch Tour Conference
Call Key Notes

​​ ​Hello Joe:

Can you please distribute to the NFBNJ listserv members.

​Regards,
Linda Melendez, President
Sports & Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey
732-421-7063
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

​ ​Thank you to everyone who participated in the NFBNJ & Philly Touch Tour
Conference Call​​ presented by the Sports and Recreation Division that was
held on Wednesday, March 14, 2018. Listed below the first row of stars is an
invitation from Trish Maunder co-founder of Philly Touch Tours to
participate in the next Philly Meetup. ​Listed below ​the second row of
stars are their tours with prices. For a comprehensive list of their tours
please see attached word file. If you have any questions or would like to
book an event please contact Trish Maunder directly at
trish at phillytouchtours.com or 609-760-8223. Again thank you to everyone who
participated in the conference call.

​****
​March 28th at Philly Tour Hub.

When? Wednesday, March 28th 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Where? Philly Tour Hub, 229 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106

What? Philly Quizzo that will be fun to play!

Price:  $15 annual membership if you come regularly and still haven’t paid,
plus the cost of takeout pizza at $3:00 a slice and onsite beverages at $1
each. Bring beer/wine if you wish and some cookies to share.

RSVP: Please, Please let us know if you’re planning to come. We like to know
numbers so we can set up properly!

****

​****

Philly Touch Tour Key Notes:

Contact Us: Trish Maunder

Email: trish at phillytouchtours.com
Tel: 609-760-8223

To hear a recording about our tours, programs and MeetUps, Call:
215-790-9079

9th Street Italian Market: 2-hour Sensory Tour
Cost: $25 per person - Individuals and groups welcome by arrangement

Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens: 2-hour Touch Tour

Cost: Price available upon request: Individuals and groups welcome by
arrangement.

Old City Philadelphia: History in 3D: 3-hour immersive history tour

Cost: $35 per person, by arrangement for a minimum 5 participants

Up Close and Personal with Benjamin Franklin:

3-hour immersive history program

Cost: $35 per person, by arrangement for a minimum 5 participants