[NFBNJ] Third Seniors division Conference Call ThursdayMay 24! Come learn about NFB Training Center program for Seniors

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 22 20:28:54 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Please share with others the opportunity to learn the possibilities to raise
your expectations to live the life you want!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Date: Thursday, May 24th
Time: 4:00 Eastern, 3:00 Central, 2:00 Mountain,   1:00 Pacific time
Numbers: 1-515 603-3166 access code 759633 pound

Guest: Wendy Ortega and colleagues from the Louisiana Center for the Blind
will speak about programs the Center offers Seniors in Louisiana. Some
senior participants may also share their experiences participating in these
events.

Ruth Sager, President, NFB Senior Division