[NFBNJ] TSA Contact Center Business Card (attached)

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed May 23 12:12:46 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
A day or two ago, we forwarded information pertaining to travel and
potential issues that could occur for persons with disabilities.
Remember, TSA has a huge obligation to screen and protect all travelers
however, the information that we forwarded should assist with a stress free
experience.

Received from Alice Eaddy, New Jersey Association of the DeafBlind, a proud
division of the National Federation of the Blind.

Regards,
nfbnj1 at verizon.net