[NFBNJ] State Convention i Goofed

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 15:53:08 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
The 42nd state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey, Live The Life You Want; Blind With Vision is now history!

With much happening throughout the weekend and trying to cover all bases, I
unfortunally forgot to provide my comments while I was thanking the past
officers that served in various positions.  I did make my thoughts known
with the change in secretary and treasurer however, I forgot to thank Second
Vice President, Dan facchini for his service to the board and to our
members.
In simple words, I goofed and my apologies to Dan.
He is a member that always raises his expectations and assist to raise
others expectations to live the life we want.  Dan, again, thanks for your
involvement in the NFBNJ and continue success with the Northeast Chapter,
largest chapter in the NFBNJ.
Dan, thanks for all you have done, are doing and will continue to do to
assist others to live the life we want.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net