[NFBNJ] NFB: National Scholarship Application Procedure Is Available

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 6 06:16:27 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Please share with others the information to apply for a scholarship from the
National Federation of the Blind.
Completing an application provides an opportunity to be awarded a national
and or state scholarship.  In simple words, complete one application and
have the possibility to win two scholarships, a national and or state
scholarship.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

                                 ----------
          National Federation of the Blind 2019 Scholarship Program

      The National Federation of the Blind is pleased to announce our 2019
scholarship program! We offer thirty scholarships to blind students from
across the United States and Puerto Rico who will be enrolled in full-time
post-secondary degree programs during the 2019-2020 school year. These
scholarships range in value from $3,000 to $12,000 and will be awarded at
our 2019 national convention in Las Vegas, NV.
      The application period begins November 1, 2018, and closes at midnight
EST on March 31, 2019. Go to https://nfb.org/scholarships. To apply during
the five-month open period, read the rules and the Submissions Checklist,
complete the official 2019 Scholarship Application Form (online or in
print), supply all required documents, and request and complete an
interview by an NFB affiliate president. Remember, the only way to win is
to apply!