[NFBNJ] Johanna Baccan's Son Local Holiday Song Gets A Sequel CBS New York - Breaking News

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 13 14:27:00 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!Yesterday, I received an email only a few minutes prior to
the 5:00 pm news on CBS.
Joey Baccan, the proud son of NFBNJ member Johanna, was appearing on the CBS
news to promote a new Christmas song.  Late last night, I received the
following for your listening pleasure.
Please share with others and perhaps this song will be as popular as others.
Curious, see below.
Thanks Johanna for forwarding.
Note:Joey will be one of the entertainers performing at the NFBNJ/UNICO
comedy night scheduled for Saturday, April 13 at the Knights of Columbus in
Belleville.
Details will be forthcoming after the first of the year!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want!Your old car keys can be keys
to literacy for the blind.