[NFBNJ] Pre Registration Deadline Is Drawing Near

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 14 16:34:16 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
For those attending the 42nd state convention and have pre registered,
thanks.
For those that are attending the 42nd state convention and haven’t pre
registered as of this writing, please, pretty please and pretty please with
a cherry on top, GET TO IT!

The deadline is drawing near, Saturday, October 20

The hotel needs head counts for meal, especially Friday and Saturday and to
provide proper staffing.
Any concerns, please contact me as my information is provided below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want!Your old car keys can be keys
to literacy for the blind.