[NFBNJ] Pre Registration Deadline Is Drawing Near

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:29:02 UTC 2018

Friendly reminder to all, please complete the online registration form using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari due to PayPal no longer supporting transactions submitted through Internet Explorer.

If anyone recently completed the form using Internet Explorer, and have not received a confirmation email, please re-submit using one of the three web browsers listed above.

If you need assistance completing the online form, please contact Brian Mackey at 609-680-8488 or Linda Melendez at 732-421-7063.