[NFBNJ] 🎓FMFCU Foundation Awarding $3,000 Scholarships for High School Seniors

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 13:21:42 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
See below and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the
Blind and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind and vision-impaired.

$3,000 scholarships up for grabs!

To view this email as a web page, go
here<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/EmailTracking/NView?id=sm6oCHNMc06HdU8wgVCPHA&e=B92FBD51-B7CD-47EA-9EC6-0AFD16AE1190>

[Franklin Mint Federal Credit
Union]<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=89m9FmUr1ECglyvHqDeswA>

[Apply for the 2019 John D. Unangst
Scholarship]<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=mz8fw0syxkyNKo6PyLVdbg>

Dear Neviyah J. Thornton:

Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Foundation is proud to continue its
commitment to education by once again awarding the John D. Unangst Memorial
Scholarship.

FMFCU Foundation will award five $3,000 scholarships. Scholarship
eligibility is open to any high school senior planning to attend a full-time
course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university,
trade, technical, or business school. Applications must be received by
January 15, 2019.

We hope you or a family member can take advantage of this opportunity.

Apply online only:
https://fmfcufoundation.org/awards<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=w0Sx87hdEEmwhJEgDVCV7g>

Click the button below for more information or to apply.

Sincerely,

[Signature]

Rick Durante
Director of Corporate Social Responsibility & Government Affairs
Foundation Executive Director

Apply/Learn
More<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=xujaAQsyl0Cvy6fGswF36w>

Employees and volunteers of Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union and State
Financial Network are ineligible. Scholarships are one-time only. Recipients
must be able to attend the 2019 Partners in Education Celebration on May 2,
2019 at the Drexelbrook Corporate Events Center to personally accept the
award. Full terms and conditions can be found at
https://fmfcufoundation.org/awards<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=th2TNIop9EKGJ2KIQlNeCw>.