[NFBNJ] Free Concert Sorry For The Short Notice

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 2 19:49:29 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Sorry for the short notice!
I first met Matthew when he was six or seven when he preformed at a NFBNJ
After The Holidays Party.  He was outstanding then and is still providing
music that you will never forget!
Read and share with others.
Congratulations on your birthday!
Received from Pam Gaston, NJ CBVI.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Tomorrow (Wednesday, April 3rd) at 12 noon, as part of WBGO's Concert
Series, world renowned jazz musician and CBVI consumer, Matthew Whitaker
will celebrate his birthday by performing at The Gateway Center 4, 283 - 299
Market Street, Newark, NJ 07102.

Matthew and his parents are hoping that everyone will come out and enjoy!

Peace,
Pam

https://www.matthewwhitaker.net/bio