[NFBNJ] Sorry For The Late Notice Fwd: Speaking engagement on April 6

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 02:12:57 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.
Any questions, please contact Rosa Santiago at
rosa.santiago901 at gmail.com

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
RaisingExpectations ToLive The Life You Want!

Hi Joe,
I don't believe you saw this email since I didn't see it in the list serve.
Its a bit short-notice, but please send anyway. If another wishes to come,
they can still make Access Link reservations tomorrow. Thank you.
Rose