[NFBNJ] HI​Invitation and Agenda to participate in a Spring Personal Challenge Preparation Conference Call Sponsored by the NFBNJ Sports & Recreation Division; All Are Welcome!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 7 15:32:41 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
I have received a request for distribution to all on the NFBNJ distribution
list.
All details with contact information are  provided.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Joe:
From: Linda Melendez

Can you please distribute the following invitation to the members of the
NFBNJ listserve for all to participate in a special conference call about
the Spring Personal Challenge; Sponsored by the NFBNJ Sports and Recreation
Division that will be held on Wednesday, April 17th at 7 pm; again, all Are
Welcomed!

Thank you,
Linda Melendez, President
NFBNJ Sports & Recreation Division
732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063>
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
NFBNJ Sports & Recreation Division Calendar of Events and More at:
www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-calendar

****

You’re invited to a Spring Personal Challenge introductory conference call
on Wednesday, April 17th at 7 pm; agenda and participation instructions
below: