[NFBNJ] OrCamMyEyeOpportunity To Consider

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 19 01:03:21 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with those that are ages 10 to 25, great
opportunity!

ORCAM will be exhibiting at the state convention this fall.

Received from Carol Castellano.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

>From Carol Castellano
Hi Everyone,

I was asked to forward this info.  Please let me know if anyone has used
the device and what your experience with it was.

Carol

Exciting news for young vision impaired and blind technology users. There
is an opportunity to apply for a free *OrCam MyEye2* assistive camera for
NJ residents ages 10-25! Share The Vision, a NJ nonprofit, offers the
opportunity to be awarded the world's most advanced wearable, discreet
speaking camera designed especially for the vision impaired and blind. This
is a unique opportunity. You must apply online through a google forms
application. *CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14FWlf-1Ue0ytsS6pUGh4YCqxdzVWqdgwm1QkKMZOjZo/edit>*

If you don't know about OrCam, *click here for more information
<https://www.getorcam.com/>.* Hurry, the deadline to apply is extended
to May 15th.

*Eve Posner*
*Independent Distributor, Amit Group*
*973.820.5090 *
*GetOrCam.com <https://www.getorcam.com/>*
*[image: independent distributor Empowering! The world's most advanced
assistive camera for people with vision impairment, blindness & reading
challenges]*

* <https://www.getorcam.com/> <https://www.getorcam.com/>
<https://www.getorcam.com/> <https://www.getorcam.com/>*
*Empowering! *
*The world's most advanced assistive camera for people with vision
impairment,  *
*blindness & reading challenges. OrCam gives independence. *