[NFBNJ] an email from wesley here is an update i found on the allen's who are in ruston Louisiana

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 26 02:02:49 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
While conducting the monthly at large chapter conference call, a member,
Wesley, brought the following to my attention.
As I receive updates, I will keep all posted.
Our prayers and thoughts are with Pam, Roland and our NFB Louisiana NFB
family.

Kerri Kosten
<https://m.facebook.com/kerrikosten?fref=nf&refid=52&__tn__=C-R>

Friends, please pray for my LCB family and my second home, the city of
Ruston. The Louisiana Center for the Blind is the training center I attended
and am a proud graduate of. Ruston became home to me and I miss it very
much. The staff at the center became not only my mentors but my second
family. Around two this morning Ruston was hit by a tornado. My biggest
mentor my travel instructor Roland Allen as well as his wife, the director
of the Center another huge mentor of mine Pam Allen lost their home. The
Louisiana Tech campus as well as parts of downtown Ruston suffered
significant damage. As far as I know no LCB facilities were damaged. Please
keep the city of Ruston as well as Pam and Roland and the rest of my LCB
family in your thoughts and prayers. I wish I could be there right now
helping and supporting.