[NFBNJ] surfing for vision next SaturdayAugust 17 Don't HesitateSign Up!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 10 17:56:35 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!

Michael, thanks for the following update pertaining to the 4th Surfing For
Vision to be held at Long Branch on Saturday, August 17.
Please read, share and sign up for an opportunity to raise your expectations
to discover there is life after blindness!
Contact information is located after my signature block.
Regards,
Joe

***

nfbnj1 at verizon.net