[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey: Notice from New Jersey Association of Blind Technology Users

ems553 at comcast.net ems553 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 19:04:44 UTC 2019

>From the Desk of Jane Degenshein, President, New Jersey Association of Blind
Technology Users (NJABTU)

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan

From: "Vollbrecht Family" <  <mailto:m.jvollbrecht at comcast.net>
m.jvollbrecht at comcast.net>
Date: August 19, 2019 at 12:53:58 AM PDT
To:  <mailto:idevices at groups.io> idevices at groups.io
Subject: [iDevices] Dates for Upcoming Free Courses Announced - Registration
Available Now

For those who are unaware, we will be offering four free training courses
between September 2019 and May 2020, on such topics as learning the new
features of iOS 13 and iPad OS, Living the Connected Digital Life and
Cutting the Cord with AppleTV, Learning Voiceover In and Out, and Replacing
Your Traditional Computer With an iPad. The course dates are as follows:

iOS At the Next Level:

Every Monday, from September 9 through September 30, 2019, 3:30 PM to 5:30
PM Eastern.

Living the Connected Digital Life (combined with AppleTV):

Every Monday from October 7 through November 25, 2019, 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Eastern

Learning Voiceover In and Out:

Every Monday and Wednesday from January 13 through April 1, 2020, 3:30 PM to
5:30 PM Eastern

IPad For All Computing - Replacing Your Traditional Computer With an iPad:

Every Monday and Wednesday From April 6 through May 20, 2020, 3:30 PM to
5:30 PM Eastern.

Note that a few Mondays may be changed to alternate dates due to holidays.
If you would like to learn more about these awesome courses and enroll in
them now, please read the blog post on my website. The link will be provided
below. While you're there, please subscribe to my blog, so you'll receive
all updates pertaining to the courses. Registration is open now, and
enrollment is handled on a first-come first-served basis, so don't wait.
Please direct all questions to  <mailto:thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com>
thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com or use the Contact page on my website.

Link to learn more and register:

<https://ttjtech.net/2019/08/19/ttj-announces-dates-for-upcoming-free-course
s-registration-for-all-courses-open-now-https-www-surveymonkey-com-r-kqzxhmr
/>
https://ttjtech.net/2019/08/19/ttj-announces-dates-for-upcoming-free-courses
-registration-for-all-courses-open-now-https-www-surveymonkey-com-r-kqzxhmr/

Any questions let us know. God bless you and take care.:)

Matt