[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey: Joe Ruffalo Update

ems553 at comcast.net ems553 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 16:46:40 UTC 2019

Greetings to all. I just spoke with Joe Ruffalo and he asked me to send you
his greetings and he wants to thank everyone for keeping him in your
thoughts and prayers. He is at the Clara Maas Hospital in Belleville, NJ and
is progressing well. Tests pertaining to his kidney function are coming back
with good results. His spirits are up and I would like to say he NFB (Never
Felt Better)! (I suspect he has!)

He reaches out to everyone with his sincere gratitude and knows our prayers
are working their magic!

Warm regards,

Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary

NFBNJ