[NFBNJ] Time Sensitive GreenDrop Gift Card OpportunityShort Notice

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 11 15:21:08 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all on the NFBNJ Distribution list.
Sorry for the short notice.
GreenDrop prefers to have contact information today.
The email notice is provided below
Any questions, please contact me at 973 743 0075If interested, please
provide your contact information in an email and return to me at
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Let me know if this is for a family or an individual.
I will forward all submissions later today.
Again, sorry for the short notice.

>From Carol Castellano:
Dear Parents & NFB Members,

GreenDrop, the company that picks up gently used clothing and items in
support of the NFB, has opened a new store in Union.  They have offered to
give a few lucky families or individuals a $250 gift card for a shopping
spree in their store! Shopping day will be the morning of Wednesday, Dec.
18 at Second Avenue Value Store, 2661 Moris Avenue, Union. GreenDrop will
be holding a press conference that morning to announce the winners and
publicize the new store.

If you would like your or your family's name to be entered into the drawing
for one of the gift cards, *please let us know today!*

Happy Holidays,

Carol Castellano & Joe Ruffalo