[NFBNJ] Diabetic committee conference call on February 7Spread The Word

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 04:47:41 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.
received from Ed Godfrey, NFBNJ Chair of the Diabetic Committee
If you have questions, please contact  Ed Godfrey at edgodfrey1957 at gmail.com

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life you Want!

***

Greetings Diabetic committae members and guests.

The NFBNJ Diabetic committee  will be conducting our first diabetic
committee meeting conference call of 2019 on Thursday, February 7.  At 8:00
P. M.
The phone number to call is 605 468 8005, and code is 460994.  This
meeting is open to all diabetics, family friends and guests.  If you know of
anyone who may be interested in joining our conference call, please let them
know.

The following issues will be discussed.

1.        Welcome

2.       What is the difference between a Division and a committee and what
are the requirements for joining our committee.

3.       Discussion of upcoming topics for future meetings. Some suggestions
included Various meters, Wound care, Nutrition and the dexcom    system.  I
would like to know what topics that you would like to talk about for future
meetings.  I would also like to schedule some speakers.

4.       Membership.  It is our future goal to become a division again.
However, we need to get more members in our committee.

5.       Joining the listserv.  What is the listserv and how do you
subscribe.

6.        Around the phones

7.        Adjournment.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday, February 7.

Submitted by Ed Godfrey

NFBNJ chairman of the Diabetic committee