[NFBNJ] Important & Time Sensitive: February 9th Garden Plaza Mall Walk Cancelled

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 20:01:54 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Important notice.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Linda Melendez
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 2:52 PM
To: Joseph Ruffalo
Subject: Important & Time Sensitive: February 9th Garden Plaza Mall Walk
Cancelled
Joe:

Can you please send out this important and time sensitive notice to the
members of the NFBNJ distribution listserv.

Thank you,
Linda Melendez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Sports & Recreation Division
732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063>
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
****

Hello NFBNJ Members:

Unfortunately, the February 9th Garden Plaza Mall Walk has been cancelled.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We are planning another Garden Plaza Mall Walk for Saturday, March 2,
2019.  Stay tuned, additional details to follow in the next two weeks.

Regards,

Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com