[NFBNJ] Equipment No Cost

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 22 13:58:57 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.
Free equipment available. Details and contact information is provided below.

Joe

****

The person receiving any item or items, it is your responsibility to make
arrangements to pick up.
Barbara, let me know when and who has picked up your generous donation.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

********  ***

Contact information:
Barbara L.
Bridgewater, NJ
908 725 6686
b_leven at yahoo.com
Note: For those interested, Barbara will provide her address.

enhanced vision equipment is made by Merlin.  It is
made up of a monitor which is physically separate from a movable
platform(with controls).  The monitor's screen is approximately 20 inches
measured on the diagonal; and the platform measures approximately 18 by 20
inches. I have instructions for the Merlin.

Once again, Barbara, thank you for your generosity.