[NFBNJ] Reminder Comedy and Musical Entertainment Fun and Fund Raiser Saturday April 13 Pasted and Attached

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 24 15:02:04 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!

I have pasted and attached information highlighting the National Federation
of the Blind of New Jersey and Bloomfield UNICO celebrating the Comedy and
Musical Entertainment Fun and Fund Raiser on April 13 at the Knights of
Columbus, Belleville, New Jersey.

My policy is to share with all chapter/division presidents to include as an
agenda item for upcoming meetings and to inform all on the NFBNJ
distribution list on all programs, projects and fun/fund raising
opportunities.

For those that have made payment, thanks.
For those that need to make payment, the information is provided in the
flyer.
Note: If having difficult with PayPal, please contact Brian Mackey,
affiliate webmaster  at bmackey88 at gmail.com
To all, on social media, please post the information provided on the flyer.
If printing, please print the attachment.
Note: If needed, the press release is located on the state website at
www.nfbnj.org

If interested to donate an auction item and or basket, please contact Ellen
Sullivan, Secretary and Chair of Fund Raising at ems553 at comcast.net.
Any questions, please contact me at 973  743 0075 or email at,
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Promotion! Promotion! Promotion!
Promotion is the Key!
Thanks to all for your continued support to raise expectations to live the
life we want and to transform dreams into reality!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEW JERSEY AND BLOOMFIELD UNICO

WORKING TOGETHER TO HELP OTHERS ANNOUNCES COMEDY AND MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT
NIGHT

The fund raiser will feature the comedy of Robert Ruffalo of Cedar Grove,
and musical entertainment from NFBNJ   members, Richard  Fox of Bloomfield
on keyboard; Jane Ruffalo Degenshein  of West Orange on flute and Joe
Baccan, of Mahwah, vocalist.

The event also includes a buffet dinner from Michael V’s of Belleville,
desserts, soda, cash bar, an auction, and a raffle.