[NFBNJ] Book and Author Info Rose Santiago

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 13:49:25 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Many of our members requested additional information from NFBNJ member and
author, Rose Santiago.
She has provided, see below.
Personal Endorsement:
I have known Rose Santiago for several years.  She is an active member in
the Northeast Chapter, Chair of the Spanish Committee and a volunteer at the
Braille Enrichment through Literacy and learning, BELL.
She continues to raise expectations to live the life she wants!

She is a person that identifies a goal, outlines the steps and works her
plan to achieve her goal.  Once she achieves her goal and crosses the finish
line, the finish line becomes her next starting line.  It is good to have
Rose Santiago as a friend, colleague and a role model for me and others to
witness her transforming dreams into reality!

warmly,

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations to Live The Life You Want!