[NFBNJ] Aira contest

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 1 00:48:39 UTC 2019

Greetings and thanks to Debbie Azzarone for forwarding.
It???s valuable to share information!
Working together does make a difference!

From: Debbie

We have a message from Aira sent to us from Christina Brino. You can win a
year of free Aira, and the info is below.

First we'll warm up with some questions to ponder:

If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?

Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?

Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully
work.

Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.

How come Lipstick doesn't do what it says?

Did you know that if you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you
get the answer to each of them.

Now here's that notice from Aira and Christine:

As the Fourth of July draws nearer, Aira's San Diego Headquarters is getting
ready to break out the ol' red, white, and blue in commemoration of
Independence Day.

Not surprisingly, the idea of independence is something we discuss on a near
daily basis and it got us wondering, "What does "Independence" actually
mean?"

Well, for us it's simply about being free to do what you want, when you
want.

For many, Aira empowers that freedom - the freedom to read your mail when
you want, to navigate an airport independently, to make every restaurant
menu accessible, and so much more.

It's time to Let Freedom Ring!

And when it rings, it sounds a lot like the Aira dial tone. To celebrate the
freedom of living your life on your terms, we're running a competition where
you can win a whole year of free Aira!

Whenever you connect with an Aira agent and complete a task on your terms,
you'll be entered into the Let Freedom Ring competition! There are no
limitations to how you can use Aira to enter. You can use your own monthly
minutes, use it for free at an Aira Access location, or use the free 7-day
trial - it all counts as an entry into the competition!

Yes, that's right, just by connecting with an Aira agent you're in for a
chance to win. And it gets better - you have four chances to win! One Grand
Prize of a full year of the Intro plan, and three runner-up prizes of six
months of the Intro plan.

Want more? You've got it! This is the first competition we're running that
will include every Aira user from the USA, Canada, Australia, and New
Zealand, with each country guaranteed to have a winner! All because we
believe the idea of freedom is not exclusive to 'Merica.

Looking for bonus entries? Share your stories on social media about how you
used Aira to complete a task with the hashtag #OnMyTerms. Remember to tag us
on
<https://cl.S10.exct.net/?qs=df1bd5de5091336e563a2d4f3100a6cac430d02101fa022
4a0e0021f55fc3fce0aba708adc96013a9dba4b2779cd2c28c99069fa1800dc28> Facebook
and
<https://cl.S10.exct.net/?qs=d1aaa50cc8e97c86f091666a945b659d794d82399a1b5e8
b39a1d86188334bfa1b60559e918d3f9f3dda28c0753cdf5d09eab6d28899fe07> Twitter!
Each eligible social media post will count as an entry into the competition.

Read the full competition article and rules at
<https://cl.S10.exct.net/?qs=d1aaa50cc8e97c8663f4b7bd3bb3ae337fc106b4cf9ad9d
b21b0de5a20f0d6912ec4ec47c33b071c66db4c9caf07b50ffe09b1d85dea0221>
aira.io/let-freedom-ring

Thanks Christina.

Your Blind Vine Team

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words." -Unknown

nfbnj1 at verizon.net