[NFBNJ] Watch For Scams

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 19 01:18:20 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
It has been brought to my attention that several board members received
emails asking them to purchase gift cards on my behalf.  This is a scam!
First, I would never ask anyone to purchase gift cards on my behalf.
As you know, I always follow up with a phone call pertaining to any
expenses.
The email address is not my email address.
My best guess is that the several that received these emails were targeted
from email addresses posted on the state website.  We do list email
addresses in the Sounding Board under contact information.
Again, if you receive, it is a scam and delete and please do not reply to
the email.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net