[NFBNJ] Alexa info for distribution

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 2 16:07:59 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
received from Jane Degenshein, President, Technology Division, National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.
please review and share with others.

Hey Joe
What do you think about sharing this youtube link for setting up your alexa?
Subject: [Njtechdiv] setting up your alexa youtube instructions

I have been asked several times for instructions so

here is a youtube video to help with that my friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ67qEpNk6Q

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net