[NFBNJ] Transportation Possibilities The Future Is Here!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 4 21:15:26 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Wanted to share transportation possibilities for the national convention.
It looks like the future is here, LYFT has provided important info.

Joe

****

Researched by Linda Melendez:

Hello Joe:

As requested, listed below is the information needed to transfer Access

Link eligibility to Las Vegas.

Las Vegas Paratransit

RTC Certification Phone:  (702) 676???1815

Fax:  702-676-1032

Requesting visitor status

Thank you,

Linda Melendez

Chair, NFBNJ Transit Committee

732 421 7063

lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

**

The Future Is Here!

Lyft at Convention:

We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Lyft to hold an
autonomous vehicle demonstration at national convention. A select number of
attendees will have the opportunity to ride in the Lyft vehicles and provide
important feedback on the technology. Participants will be randomly selected
from our list of preregistered attendees. However, the opportunity for
riding in Lyft???s autonomous vehicles is still available for people in Las
Vegas. If attendees use Lyft during their time in Las Vegas, they can check
the option on the app to participate in the autonomous vehicle rideshare
service. Please note: not all Las Vegas Lyft cars are autonomous vehicles.

Uber is available along with taxis.

As additional information is received, I will forward.