[NFBNJ] surfing for vision update

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 11 01:35:17 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Linda Melendez, President, Sports and Recreation Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey received the following email from
Michael Benson, Coordinator of the 4th Surfing Experience.

The information follows my signature block.
If any questions or concerns, please contact Michael, see below.

Please consider joining in the fun and please share with others.
Again, we thank Michael for his continued belief that there is life after
blindness!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Registration is open!

We are wxcited that our 4th annual Surfing event is coming up in August and
will be here before you know it.
Last year the waves were flat so this year we have a plan. If for some
reason the waves are flate we have added paddle board racesnwhich will be a
lot of fun. Of course we are going to claim perfect waves!

Get the word out. got to Lovevision.org which will bring you to the visual
experience foundation site to register for this years event.

Aug 17th   weather date Aug 18th
Great Lawn Beach, Long Branch NJ
Event 9am to 4pm
This is a free event