[NFBNJ] A Tribute To My Father

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 16 10:45:04 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!

As I and my family get ready for an early departure to New York for a Mets
game, I would like to share my tribute to my father, Joe Ruffalo, Sr.
My dad has taught me many lessons.  With his teachings, was I a good
student?
he taught me to  treat others as you would want others to  treat you.
He taught me to care with a compassion that would provide self esteem to
others.
He taught me to assist and or help through volunteer efforts.
He taught me to be generous with my time and resources to issues that are
important to you and others.
he taught me to laugh at situations however, not to laugh at other peoples
situations .
He taught me to give credit to others as others deserve the credit.

To my dad, thanks for being the best teacher I could have wanted.
I am trying to do the same for my family!
Happy Fathers Day to those receiving this message.
If your dad is no longer with us, you are mistaken.  His influence will be
with you forever.
Thanks Pop!

Warmly,

Joe ruffalo

he taught me to love my family, personal and extended.

he taught me to try to be the best you can to others and to yourself.