[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Updates Hotel Room Info State Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 4 20:14:09 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
This is the second email highlighting the 43rd state convention, Live The
Life You Want; We Got This!
Remember, you can make hotel reservations, secure with a credit card
however, no charge to your card until you arrive and check in.
There are less than 240 days until the gavel pounds the start of the state
convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.

We have reserved in the room block a total of 225 rooms.
As of March 1, 50 rooms have been reserved.
See below for further details.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Hotel info Delta Hotel 2019

Hello,

The Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, soon to be DELTA Hotel by Marriott is very
excited to welcome back our friends with the National Federation of the
Blind of New Jersey for the November Convention!

We have set-up your room block for the dates of Wednesday, November 6, 2019
thru Sunday, November 10, 2019.

We have named the block:  National Federation of the Blind/NFB November 2019

The group rate is $115.00 per night plus 14.625% or a ($130.82 per night
total).

Please note there is cancellation policy – 2 full days prior, to avoid any
fees.

Last year’s event was such a huge success we encourage you to make your
reservations early!

This discounted rate is available until, Friday October 18th, 2019.

Reservations made be made by calling, toll free,  1-888-236-2427

Calling the hotel directly, 732 634 3600

Address:
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel
515 US Highway Route 1 South
Iselin, NJ 08830

When calling Access Link, use Woodbridge.
Cross street: Gill Lane
Refrigerators are in each room.

We look forward to your arrival!

Respectfully,